Updated Jan 23, 2013 - 5:17 pm
ASU's Jahii Carson shining among NCAA freshmen
Jeff Borzello of CBSSports.com has Carson among the top freshman in the country in his Freshman of the Year rankings.
Carson continues to take the Pac-12 by storm, despite Arizona State falling back to Earth after a very impressive first two months. He's averaging 20.7 points, 4.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds in his last three games, while shooting 24-for-48 from the field during that stretch. Some say his numbers are inflated because he doesn't have many complementary options, but he's been outstanding nonetheless.
Borzello has Carson ranked No. 3 behind UNLV's Anthony Bennett and Kansas' Ben McLemore. Carson is one of two point guards in Borzello's top five, with Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart the other.
Carson is averaging 17.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game this season for a resurgent Sun Devil squad.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition