Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14 am
Report: Ex-MSU guard Brandan Kearney transferring to ASU
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press reported Sunday night that former Michigan State sophomore guard Brandan Kearney will be transferring to ASU and is eligible to play in the second half of the 2013-14 season.
Kearney, who averaged 2.3 points and 1.5 rebounds per game this season, announced he was leaving Tom Izzo and Michigan State shortly after the conclusion of Christmas break.
During the Spartans' run to the Elite 8 in 2011-12, the former standout from Detroit Southeastern High School averaged a little less than 10 minutes per game.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Wednesday December 18Norvell talks about his promotion to Deputy Head Coach
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.