Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14 am
Report: Ex-MSU guard Brandan Kearney transferring to ASU
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press reported Sunday night that former Michigan State sophomore guard Brandan Kearney will be transferring to ASU and is eligible to play in the second half of the 2013-14 season.
Kearney, who averaged 2.3 points and 1.5 rebounds per game this season, announced he was leaving Tom Izzo and Michigan State shortly after the conclusion of Christmas break.
During the Spartans' run to the Elite 8 in 2011-12, the former standout from Detroit Southeastern High School averaged a little less than 10 minutes per game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Football Color Analyst - Friday December 6Is this the biggest game in ASU football history?
- Rocky Harris, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6What will be the economic impact of ASU's success?
- Todd Graham, Head Coach ASU Football - Friday December 6Todd Graham talks to Doug and Wolf about the Pac-12 Championship Game.
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel