Updated Jan 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix averaged 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game in ASU's wins over Utah and Colorado. The wins marked only the fourth time the Sun Devils have started Pac-10/Pac-12 play with a 2-0 record.
It's the second Player of the Week honor this season for Felix, who also won the award December 3.
"Carrick Felix -- I don't know if I've coached a guy who's played with more heart. I mean the guy doesn't take one second off," ASU head coach Herb Sendek said of his team leader Sunday following the win over Colorado. "His effort, and his energy and his heart have been remarkable."
Felix and the Sun Devils take their 13-2 record on the road this week to play Oregon State Thursday and Sunday.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.