Updated Jan 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix averaged 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game in ASU's wins over Utah and Colorado. The wins marked only the fourth time the Sun Devils have started Pac-10/Pac-12 play with a 2-0 record.
It's the second Player of the Week honor this season for Felix, who also won the award December 3.
"Carrick Felix -- I don't know if I've coached a guy who's played with more heart. I mean the guy doesn't take one second off," ASU head coach Herb Sendek said of his team leader Sunday following the win over Colorado. "His effort, and his energy and his heart have been remarkable."
Felix and the Sun Devils take their 13-2 record on the road this week to play Oregon State Thursday and Sunday.
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Have the Sun Devils done enough to earn an NCAA Tournament invite?
- In Carson's last home game, Sun Devils rout Bears
- ASU guard Jahii Carson will not return for junior season
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.