Updated Jan 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix averaged 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game in ASU's wins over Utah and Colorado. The wins marked only the fourth time the Sun Devils have started Pac-10/Pac-12 play with a 2-0 record.
It's the second Player of the Week honor this season for Felix, who also won the award December 3.
"Carrick Felix -- I don't know if I've coached a guy who's played with more heart. I mean the guy doesn't take one second off," ASU head coach Herb Sendek said of his team leader Sunday following the win over Colorado. "His effort, and his energy and his heart have been remarkable."
Felix and the Sun Devils take their 13-2 record on the road this week to play Oregon State Thursday and Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition