Updated Jan 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix averaged 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game in ASU's wins over Utah and Colorado. The wins marked only the fourth time the Sun Devils have started Pac-10/Pac-12 play with a 2-0 record.
It's the second Player of the Week honor this season for Felix, who also won the award December 3.
"Carrick Felix -- I don't know if I've coached a guy who's played with more heart. I mean the guy doesn't take one second off," ASU head coach Herb Sendek said of his team leader Sunday following the win over Colorado. "His effort, and his energy and his heart have been remarkable."
Felix and the Sun Devils take their 13-2 record on the road this week to play Oregon State Thursday and Sunday.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.