Fork Report: Carson leads Sun Devils to win over Dartmouth
Jahii Carson scored a team-high 18 points and six assists to pace Arizona State's offense on Saturday as the Devils improved to 9-2 on the season.
Carrick Felix added a double-double, 13 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, in the win. He was also instrumental in the team's late run down the stretch.
ASU outscored Dartmouth 15-3 after the Big Green cut the Devils' lead to seven points with 7:09 left to play.
Arizona State, worst in the Pac-12 in foul-shooting, continued to struggle at the line. They made just 7 of 13 shots against Dartmouth.
The Devils also had trouble with their three-point shooting, making just 2 of 14 from the behind the arc.
• ASU had 11 steals, with Felix and Carson each adding four, in Saturday's win.
• The Sun Devils out-rebounded Big Green 42-32.
• Arizona State improved to 7-0 all-time against Ivy League schools.
Arizona State will face Texas Tech on the road Saturday, December 22 at 12:00 noon MT.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.