Fork Report: Carson leads Sun Devils to win over Dartmouth
Jahii Carson scored a team-high 18 points and six assists to pace Arizona State's offense on Saturday as the Devils improved to 9-2 on the season.
Carrick Felix added a double-double, 13 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, in the win. He was also instrumental in the team's late run down the stretch.
ASU outscored Dartmouth 15-3 after the Big Green cut the Devils' lead to seven points with 7:09 left to play.
Arizona State, worst in the Pac-12 in foul-shooting, continued to struggle at the line. They made just 7 of 13 shots against Dartmouth.
The Devils also had trouble with their three-point shooting, making just 2 of 14 from the behind the arc.
• ASU had 11 steals, with Felix and Carson each adding four, in Saturday's win.
• The Sun Devils out-rebounded Big Green 42-32.
• Arizona State improved to 7-0 all-time against Ivy League schools.
Arizona State will face Texas Tech on the road Saturday, December 22 at 12:00 noon MT.
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.