Fork Report: Carson leads Sun Devils to win over Dartmouth
Jahii Carson scored a team-high 18 points and six assists to pace Arizona State's offense on Saturday as the Devils improved to 9-2 on the season.
Carrick Felix added a double-double, 13 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, in the win. He was also instrumental in the team's late run down the stretch.
ASU outscored Dartmouth 15-3 after the Big Green cut the Devils' lead to seven points with 7:09 left to play.
Arizona State, worst in the Pac-12 in foul-shooting, continued to struggle at the line. They made just 7 of 13 shots against Dartmouth.
The Devils also had trouble with their three-point shooting, making just 2 of 14 from the behind the arc.
• ASU had 11 steals, with Felix and Carson each adding four, in Saturday's win.
• The Sun Devils out-rebounded Big Green 42-32.
• Arizona State improved to 7-0 all-time against Ivy League schools.
Arizona State will face Texas Tech on the road Saturday, December 22 at 12:00 noon MT.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game