Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a basketball game. So, we will give you a fork report, providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from ASU's December 15 win over Dartmouth. Final score: ASU 61, Dartmouth 42
Jahii Carson scored a team-high 18 points and six assists to pace Arizona State's offense on Saturday as the Devils improved to 9-2 on the season.
Carrick Felix added a double-double, 13 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, in the win. He was also instrumental in the team's late run down the stretch.
ASU outscored Dartmouth 15-3 after the Big Green cut the Devils' lead to seven points with 7:09 left to play.
Arizona State, worst in the Pac-12 in foul-shooting, continued to struggle at the line. They made just 7 of 13 shots against Dartmouth.
The Devils also had trouble with their three-point shooting, making just 2 of 14 from the behind the arc.
• ASU had 11 steals, with Felix and Carson each adding four, in Saturday's win.
• The Sun Devils out-rebounded Big Green 42-32.
• Arizona State improved to 7-0 all-time against Ivy League schools.
Arizona State will face Texas Tech on the road Saturday, December 22 at 12:00 noon MT.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 9ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the Big 10's playoff chances are done.
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals & ASU quarterback - Tuesday September 9Jake Plummer discusses the Pac-12 and which teams he thinks are at the top.
- Bob Davie, University of New Mexico head football coach - Friday September 5Bob Davie discusses his triple-option offense and building his program at New Mexico.