Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Sun Devil Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix, the Sun Devils' second-leading scorer, earned the honor due to his performance in the week of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
Felix scored 21 points in wins against both Arkansas Pine Bluff and Sacramento State, and pulled down 18 rebounds while dishing out nine assists in the two games. He made 17 of 25 shots, including three of eight three point attempts.
This is the first time Felix has been named the Pac-12's Player of the Week, and his selection is the 31st all-time for Arizona State.
The 6-1 Sun Devils will next take the court against Hardford on Wednesday.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Todd Graham - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.