Arizona State senior Carrick Felix was named the Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week, it was announced Monday.
Felix, the Sun Devils' second-leading scorer, earned the honor due to his performance in the week of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
Felix scored 21 points in wins against both Arkansas Pine Bluff and Sacramento State, and pulled down 18 rebounds while dishing out nine assists in the two games. He made 17 of 25 shots, including three of eight three point attempts.
This is the first time Felix has been named the Pac-12's Player of the Week, and his selection is the 31st all-time for Arizona State.
The 6-1 Sun Devils will next take the court against Hardford on Wednesday.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.
- Jake Plummer, Former ASU & Cardinals Quarterback - Tuesday October 14Jake Plummer discusses what the Sun Devils need to do to beat Stanford.