Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Sun Devil Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix, the Sun Devils' second-leading scorer, earned the honor due to his performance in the week of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
Felix scored 21 points in wins against both Arkansas Pine Bluff and Sacramento State, and pulled down 18 rebounds while dishing out nine assists in the two games. He made 17 of 25 shots, including three of eight three point attempts.
This is the first time Felix has been named the Pac-12's Player of the Week, and his selection is the 31st all-time for Arizona State.
The 6-1 Sun Devils will next take the court against Hardford on Wednesday.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game