Arizona State senior Carrick Felix was named the Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week, it was announced Monday.
Felix, the Sun Devils' second-leading scorer, earned the honor due to his performance in the week of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
Felix scored 21 points in wins against both Arkansas Pine Bluff and Sacramento State, and pulled down 18 rebounds while dishing out nine assists in the two games. He made 17 of 25 shots, including three of eight three point attempts.
This is the first time Felix has been named the Pac-12's Player of the Week, and his selection is the 31st all-time for Arizona State.
The 6-1 Sun Devils will next take the court against Hardford on Wednesday.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf