Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Sun Devil Carrick Felix named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Felix, the Sun Devils' second-leading scorer, earned the honor due to his performance in the week of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
Felix scored 21 points in wins against both Arkansas Pine Bluff and Sacramento State, and pulled down 18 rebounds while dishing out nine assists in the two games. He made 17 of 25 shots, including three of eight three point attempts.
This is the first time Felix has been named the Pac-12's Player of the Week, and his selection is the 31st all-time for Arizona State.
The 6-1 Sun Devils will next take the court against Hardford on Wednesday.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.