TEMPE, Ariz. — Arizona State freshman guard Calaen Robinson will not play this season.
Sun Devils coach Herb Sendek announced Saturday night that the 6-foot-1 lefty from nearby Tempe Corona del Sol High School will not play this season, but could return next year.
Robinson has not been with the team since it started practice while dealing with what the school has said is an off-the-court matter.
Quick and with good touch from outside, Robinson can play at the point or as shooting guard.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike
- Doug Haller - azcentral sports - Tuesday September 16Doug Haller of azcentral sports discusses what Mike Bercovici has to do in order to be a successful
- Jake Plummer - Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday September 16Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback Jake Plummer discusses Taylor Kelly's injury and what ASU has
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.