Updated Nov 10, 2012 - 10:38 pm
ASU frosh Calaen Robinson to sit out
TEMPE, Ariz. — Arizona State freshman guard Calaen Robinson will not play this season.
Sun Devils coach Herb Sendek announced Saturday night that the 6-foot-1 lefty from nearby Tempe Corona del Sol High School will not play this season, but could return next year.
Robinson has not been with the team since it started practice while dealing with what the school has said is an off-the-court matter.
Quick and with good touch from outside, Robinson can play at the point or as shooting guard.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game