The Pac-12 released the television schedule for men's basketball and will feature 150 live games across its seven networks, including 142 regular season games and eight Pac-12 Tournament games.
"This is a significant milestone for all of the Pac-12 programs and our fans," Pac-12 Enterprises President Gary Stevenson said. "Last year there were more than 90 Pac-12 basketball games that were not on television and we are thrilled to be able to change that and deliver all of that great live content to our fans."
Adding to the excitement is the addition of two-time NBA & NCAA Champion and Pac-12 basketball legend Bill Walton, who will provide color analysis to select games on the Network.
"We are extremely honored to have Bill Walton lend his knowledge of the game as an analyst for the Pac-12 Networks," Stevenson said. "Bill's legendary playing career has made his name synonymous with UCLA and the Pac-12's basketball tradition and his unique style and engaging personality has had the same effect in the sports broadcasting arena. We are excited to have him on board."
Scheduled to begin Friday, Nov. 9, the network will broadcast 11 home openers during the first weekend of Pac-12 basketball. Conference play begins with four games during the first week of January, including two Arizona State games as they will welcome UTAH and Colorado to Tempe.
In total Arizona State will make 20 appearances on the Pac-12 network, while the University of Arizona will make 12 appearance.
Northern Arizona will make three appearances as out of conference opponents.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.
- Jake Plummer, Former ASU & Cardinals Quarterback - Tuesday October 14Jake Plummer discusses what the Sun Devils need to do to beat Stanford.