Updated Aug 29, 2012 - 3:53 pm
Pac-12 Network announces basketball schedule
"This is a significant milestone for all of the Pac-12 programs and our fans," Pac-12 Enterprises President Gary Stevenson said. "Last year there were more than 90 Pac-12 basketball games that were not on television and we are thrilled to be able to change that and deliver all of that great live content to our fans."
Adding to the excitement is the addition of two-time NBA & NCAA Champion and Pac-12 basketball legend Bill Walton, who will provide color analysis to select games on the Network.
"We are extremely honored to have Bill Walton lend his knowledge of the game as an analyst for the Pac-12 Networks," Stevenson said. "Bill's legendary playing career has made his name synonymous with UCLA and the Pac-12's basketball tradition and his unique style and engaging personality has had the same effect in the sports broadcasting arena. We are excited to have him on board."
Scheduled to begin Friday, Nov. 9, the network will broadcast 11 home openers during the first weekend of Pac-12 basketball. Conference play begins with four games during the first week of January, including two Arizona State games as they will welcome UTAH and Colorado to Tempe.
In total Arizona State will make 20 appearances on the Pac-12 network, while the University of Arizona will make 12 appearance.
Northern Arizona will make three appearances as out of conference opponents.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?