Updated Aug 29, 2012 - 3:53 pm
Pac-12 Network announces basketball schedule
"This is a significant milestone for all of the Pac-12 programs and our fans," Pac-12 Enterprises President Gary Stevenson said. "Last year there were more than 90 Pac-12 basketball games that were not on television and we are thrilled to be able to change that and deliver all of that great live content to our fans."
Adding to the excitement is the addition of two-time NBA & NCAA Champion and Pac-12 basketball legend Bill Walton, who will provide color analysis to select games on the Network.
"We are extremely honored to have Bill Walton lend his knowledge of the game as an analyst for the Pac-12 Networks," Stevenson said. "Bill's legendary playing career has made his name synonymous with UCLA and the Pac-12's basketball tradition and his unique style and engaging personality has had the same effect in the sports broadcasting arena. We are excited to have him on board."
Scheduled to begin Friday, Nov. 9, the network will broadcast 11 home openers during the first weekend of Pac-12 basketball. Conference play begins with four games during the first week of January, including two Arizona State games as they will welcome UTAH and Colorado to Tempe.
In total Arizona State will make 20 appearances on the Pac-12 network, while the University of Arizona will make 12 appearance.
Northern Arizona will make three appearances as out of conference opponents.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.