Updated Aug 29, 2012 - 3:53 pm
Pac-12 Network announces basketball schedule
"This is a significant milestone for all of the Pac-12 programs and our fans," Pac-12 Enterprises President Gary Stevenson said. "Last year there were more than 90 Pac-12 basketball games that were not on television and we are thrilled to be able to change that and deliver all of that great live content to our fans."
Adding to the excitement is the addition of two-time NBA & NCAA Champion and Pac-12 basketball legend Bill Walton, who will provide color analysis to select games on the Network.
"We are extremely honored to have Bill Walton lend his knowledge of the game as an analyst for the Pac-12 Networks," Stevenson said. "Bill's legendary playing career has made his name synonymous with UCLA and the Pac-12's basketball tradition and his unique style and engaging personality has had the same effect in the sports broadcasting arena. We are excited to have him on board."
Scheduled to begin Friday, Nov. 9, the network will broadcast 11 home openers during the first weekend of Pac-12 basketball. Conference play begins with four games during the first week of January, including two Arizona State games as they will welcome UTAH and Colorado to Tempe.
In total Arizona State will make 20 appearances on the Pac-12 network, while the University of Arizona will make 12 appearance.
Northern Arizona will make three appearances as out of conference opponents.
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Have the Sun Devils done enough to earn an NCAA Tournament invite?
- In Carson's last home game, Sun Devils rout Bears
- ASU guard Jahii Carson will not return for junior season
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.