Updated Aug 29, 2012 - 3:53 pm
Pac-12 Network announces basketball schedule
"This is a significant milestone for all of the Pac-12 programs and our fans," Pac-12 Enterprises President Gary Stevenson said. "Last year there were more than 90 Pac-12 basketball games that were not on television and we are thrilled to be able to change that and deliver all of that great live content to our fans."
Adding to the excitement is the addition of two-time NBA & NCAA Champion and Pac-12 basketball legend Bill Walton, who will provide color analysis to select games on the Network.
"We are extremely honored to have Bill Walton lend his knowledge of the game as an analyst for the Pac-12 Networks," Stevenson said. "Bill's legendary playing career has made his name synonymous with UCLA and the Pac-12's basketball tradition and his unique style and engaging personality has had the same effect in the sports broadcasting arena. We are excited to have him on board."
Scheduled to begin Friday, Nov. 9, the network will broadcast 11 home openers during the first weekend of Pac-12 basketball. Conference play begins with four games during the first week of January, including two Arizona State games as they will welcome UTAH and Colorado to Tempe.
In total Arizona State will make 20 appearances on the Pac-12 network, while the University of Arizona will make 12 appearance.
Northern Arizona will make three appearances as out of conference opponents.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition