Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
In a time of need, Byrne utilized the medium, surveying his more than 18,000 Twitter followers regarding three options for the back of the football team's scoreboard.
Feedback opp - we r installing a video board at AZ Stadium in NW corner. Which back of the board do u like? 1, 2 or 3 pic.twitter.com/W0OLCopRHX— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
#2. Similar look to big video board in south end of stadium. pic.twitter.com/HUnDfc3vRL— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
#3. Vote and give me feedback today. Similar in size to old board in the N. end zone but much higher quality. pic.twitter.com/iezzy0pfk5— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
Judging from the Twitter favorites, the No. 2 design has the most support, with No. 1 and No. 3 trailing. No. 3 features the same logo as No. 2, but its colors blend in.
Thanks for all of the great feedback to my morning tweets about the new video board. Over 150 responses & seems to be a split between 1 & 2— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
In a follow-up, Byrne tweeted the photos for No. 1 and No. 2 again, and No. 2 led in favorites 60-31 as of Monday morning.
Here was #1 pic.twitter.com/giKCZhb93b— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
And #2 pic.twitter.com/5V4rtg9dvf— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
Congrats Twitter, you helped Byrne pick out the back of the Arizona Stadium scoreboard.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.