Updated Jun 13, 2014 - 1:43 pm
Three-star DB Samuel Morrison commits to Arizona
Morrison becomes the 10th recruit in Rich Rodriquez's 2015 recruiting class. According to the Washington Post, he weighed nearly 15 offers before ultimately choosing Arizona.
"I've always had an interest in Arizona with my parents going there and all the stories I've heard, and then as I started getting into recruiting, it went from an interest to a love," Morrison told paper. "I saw the campus and just fell in love with the program."
Morrison is following his father Darryl's footsteps, who played defensive back for the Wildcats during the early 1990s.
Darryl was drafted in the sixth round of the 1993 NFL draft and appeared in four seasons with the Washington Redskins.
According to Rivals.com, Samuel is the fifth player in his 2015 Gonzaga graduating class to commit to a school in one of the five power conferences.
Some highlights from his junior season are shown below.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.