Updated Jun 10, 2014 - 3:53 pm
Wildcats schedule home-and-home series with San Diego State
The Wildcats will host the Aztecs on Sept. 11, 2021 and make the return trip down the I-8 to Qualcomm Stadium on Sept. 3, 2022.
UA leads the all-time series against SDSU 10-5, with the Wildcats currently riding a four-game winning streak. The two teams last played in Tucson in 2000 when the Wildcats won 17-3, and Arizona also beat the Aztecs 23-10 when the teams met in San Diego in 2001.
The announcement comes less than a week after UA scheduled a home-and-home series with Mississippi State for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.