Former UA linebacker Marquis Flowers selected by Bengals in 6th round
The Cincinnati Bengals made linebacker Marquis Flowers their sixth-round selection (No. 212 overall), meaning he will join Ka'Deem Carey and Shaq Richardson on an NFL roster this summer.
Flowers moved from safety to linebacker after his sophomore season, and the move appears to have paid off.
Flowers was second on the UA defense as a senior with 93 tackles, and made a team-high 11 tackles for loss to go along with one sack. He also recorded an interception and recovered two fumbles.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.