Arizona Wildcats lose recruit Jalen Tabor to Florida
A five-star recruit according to some services, the cornerback was the 15th-best prospect in the country, according to ESPN.com.
Thursday, Tabor announced he was changing his mind, and instead will head to Florida.
"It's definitely correct, Jalen will be a Florida Gator," Marie Tabor said via text, according to Gerry Hamilton of ESPN.com . "Final decision."
It's a stunning and disappointing development for the Wildcats, who were likely already penciling in the 6-foot-1, 188-pound defensive back into their secondary.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.