Arizona Wildcats lose recruit Jalen Tabor to Florida
A five-star recruit according to some services, the cornerback was the 15th-best prospect in the country, according to ESPN.com.
Thursday, Tabor announced he was changing his mind, and instead will head to Florida.
"It's definitely correct, Jalen will be a Florida Gator," Marie Tabor said via text, according to Gerry Hamilton of ESPN.com . "Final decision."
It's a stunning and disappointing development for the Wildcats, who were likely already penciling in the 6-foot-1, 188-pound defensive back into their secondary.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.