Arizona Wildcats lose recruit Jalen Tabor to Florida
A five-star recruit according to some services, the cornerback was the 15th-best prospect in the country, according to ESPN.com.
Thursday, Tabor announced he was changing his mind, and instead will head to Florida.
"It's definitely correct, Jalen will be a Florida Gator," Marie Tabor said via text, according to Gerry Hamilton of ESPN.com . "Final decision."
It's a stunning and disappointing development for the Wildcats, who were likely already penciling in the 6-foot-1, 188-pound defensive back into their secondary.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.