Arizona Wildcats lose recruit Jalen Tabor to Florida
A five-star recruit according to some services, the cornerback was the 15th-best prospect in the country, according to ESPN.com.
Thursday, Tabor announced he was changing his mind, and instead will head to Florida.
"It's definitely correct, Jalen will be a Florida Gator," Marie Tabor said via text, according to Gerry Hamilton of ESPN.com . "Final decision."
It's a stunning and disappointing development for the Wildcats, who were likely already penciling in the 6-foot-1, 188-pound defensive back into their secondary.
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.