Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey a Walter Camp All-American
Though he was not the winner of the Doak Walker Award Thursday, which is given annually to the nation's best running back, it was announced that Carey was named to the Walter Camp First-Team All-America list for the second straight season.
Last season, Carey became the first offensive player from Arizona to be named to the team, and is the first Wildcat to do it in consecutive seasons since Tedy Bruschi, who did so in 1994 and 1995.
Carey, a junior who was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year, rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns this season. He topped the 100-yard mark in every game he played this season, including a season-high 232 yards in a win over Utah.
Carey and the Wildcats will take on Boston College in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl on Dec. 31.
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.