Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey a Walter Camp All-American
Though he was not the winner of the Doak Walker Award Thursday, which is given annually to the nation's best running back, it was announced that Carey was named to the Walter Camp First-Team All-America list for the second straight season.
Last season, Carey became the first offensive player from Arizona to be named to the team, and is the first Wildcat to do it in consecutive seasons since Tedy Bruschi, who did so in 1994 and 1995.
Carey, a junior who was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year, rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns this season. He topped the 100-yard mark in every game he played this season, including a season-high 232 yards in a win over Utah.
Carey and the Wildcats will take on Boston College in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl on Dec. 31.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.