Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey a Walter Camp All-American
Though he was not the winner of the Doak Walker Award Thursday, which is given annually to the nation's best running back, it was announced that Carey was named to the Walter Camp First-Team All-America list for the second straight season.
Last season, Carey became the first offensive player from Arizona to be named to the team, and is the first Wildcat to do it in consecutive seasons since Tedy Bruschi, who did so in 1994 and 1995.
Carey, a junior who was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year, rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns this season. He topped the 100-yard mark in every game he played this season, including a season-high 232 yards in a win over Utah.
Carey and the Wildcats will take on Boston College in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl on Dec. 31.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.