Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 5:52 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
At the very least, he's exploring the possibility.
Ka'Deem Carey filed his paperwork to NFL draft advisory board this week. Said 1st couple rounds would be tough to pass up. No real timetable— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 11, 2013
Carey:: "First round, second round, that's comfortable stuff you can't pass up." Even with that, get feeling he doesn't know what he's doing— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 12, 2013
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey said he feels mentally and physically ready for NFL; but will see how he's projected— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2013
Carey is coming off a season in which he rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns for the Wildcats, helping to lead them to a second bowl game in as many years while being named the Pac-12's Offensive Player of the Year. He led the nation with 1,929 yards and 23 touchdowns the previous season, when he was a consensus All-American.
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.