Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 5:52 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
At the very least, he's exploring the possibility.
Ka'Deem Carey filed his paperwork to NFL draft advisory board this week. Said 1st couple rounds would be tough to pass up. No real timetable— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 11, 2013
Carey:: "First round, second round, that's comfortable stuff you can't pass up." Even with that, get feeling he doesn't know what he's doing— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 12, 2013
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey said he feels mentally and physically ready for NFL; but will see how he's projected— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2013
Carey is coming off a season in which he rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns for the Wildcats, helping to lead them to a second bowl game in as many years while being named the Pac-12's Offensive Player of the Year. He led the nation with 1,929 yards and 23 touchdowns the previous season, when he was a consensus All-American.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.