Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 5:52 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
At the very least, he's exploring the possibility.
Ka'Deem Carey filed his paperwork to NFL draft advisory board this week. Said 1st couple rounds would be tough to pass up. No real timetable— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 11, 2013
Carey:: "First round, second round, that's comfortable stuff you can't pass up." Even with that, get feeling he doesn't know what he's doing— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 12, 2013
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey said he feels mentally and physically ready for NFL; but will see how he's projected— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2013
Carey is coming off a season in which he rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns for the Wildcats, helping to lead them to a second bowl game in as many years while being named the Pac-12's Offensive Player of the Year. He led the nation with 1,929 yards and 23 touchdowns the previous season, when he was a consensus All-American.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.