Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 3:05 pm
Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
Arizona Wildcat running back Ka'Deem Carey is the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year for 2013.
Carey is the first Wildcat to ever win the award.
The junior from Tucson rushed for 1,716 yards and scored 18 touchdowns in 11 games this season. He is the school's all-time leading rusher with more than 4,000 yards in his three seasons.
This season, Carey is second in the country with 156 yards per game. He owns or shares 21 school records and has rushed for more than 100 yards in 15 straight games.
Carey also earned Pac-12 First-Team honors for the second straight season.
No other Wildcats were named to the conference's first or second team, but five were given honorable mentions, including four on defense. Linebackers Marquis Flowers and Scooby Wright, defensive linemen Tevin Hood and Jared Tevis, and wide receiver Nate Phillips all received an Honorable Mention.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.