Updated Nov 30, 2013 - 10:37 am
The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
On Friday, Nov. 29, the question was, "Who will win the 87th Territorial Cup Saturday night?"
With 352 people voting, the most popular answer by a slight margin was "Arizona St. by a little," which garnered 42 percent of the vote.
The second-most popular answer was "Arizona St. by a lot" with 40 percent of the vote.
That means only 18 percent of our voters thought that Arizona will win the heated rivalry game: 14 percent chose "Arizona by a little" and just 4 percent said "Arizona by a lot."
The Sun Devils (9-2) have homefield advantage in the game, and they enter the showdown with the Pac-12 South's top record. The Wildcats come in at 7-4, having most recently upset No. 5 Oregon 42-16 in Tucson.
The game kicks off at 7:30 on the Pac-12 Network and KTAR 92.3 FM.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.