Updated Nov 30, 2013 - 10:37 am
The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
On Friday, Nov. 29, the question was, "Who will win the 87th Territorial Cup Saturday night?"
With 352 people voting, the most popular answer by a slight margin was "Arizona St. by a little," which garnered 42 percent of the vote.
The second-most popular answer was "Arizona St. by a lot" with 40 percent of the vote.
That means only 18 percent of our voters thought that Arizona will win the heated rivalry game: 14 percent chose "Arizona by a little" and just 4 percent said "Arizona by a lot."
The Sun Devils (9-2) have homefield advantage in the game, and they enter the showdown with the Pac-12 South's top record. The Wildcats come in at 7-4, having most recently upset No. 5 Oregon 42-16 in Tucson.
The game kicks off at 7:30 on the Pac-12 Network and KTAR 92.3 FM.
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.