Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 4:26 pm
Two Arizona defenders combine for highlight-worthy interception
The Ducks returned the opening kickoff to Arizona's 45-yard-line, but things went downhill from there. On the first play from scrimmage, Mariota dropped back and tried to connect with receiver Bralon Addison for a quick gain. The ball deflected off Addison's hands, though, and allowed Wildcats Shaquille Richardson and Scooby Wright to make the team's likely play of the year.
Arizona capitalized on the opportunity, scoring touchdowns on their first three drives to take a 21-3 lead over the fifth-ranked Ducks in the second quarter. The rest, as they say, is history.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.