Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 4:26 pm
Two Arizona defenders combine for highlight-worthy interception
The Ducks returned the opening kickoff to Arizona's 45-yard-line, but things went downhill from there. On the first play from scrimmage, Mariota dropped back and tried to connect with receiver Bralon Addison for a quick gain. The ball deflected off Addison's hands, though, and allowed Wildcats Shaquille Richardson and Scooby Wright to make the team's likely play of the year.
Arizona capitalized on the opportunity, scoring touchdowns on their first three drives to take a 21-3 lead over the fifth-ranked Ducks in the second quarter. The rest, as they say, is history.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.