Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 2:36 pm
Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a junior from Tucson, carried the ball a school-record 48 times in the game, totaling 206 yards and four touchdowns. He currently leads the nation in running at 155.9 yards per game.
The 5-foot-10 running back also set school career marks during Saturday's game with 3,913 rushing yards and 49 total touchdowns during his time in Tucson.
This is the second time this season Carey was named one of the conference's players of the week, the first was for his play in Arizona's win over Utah on Oct. 19. It's the fifth time a Wildcat has been honored by the Pac-12 Conference this season.
Arizona State's Chris Young was named the Defensive Player of the Week, while UCLA's Ishmael Smith earned Special Teams Player of the Week honors, both for their play in the Sun Devils' 38-33 win in Pasadena.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.