Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 2:36 pm
Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a junior from Tucson, carried the ball a school-record 48 times in the game, totaling 206 yards and four touchdowns. He currently leads the nation in running at 155.9 yards per game.
The 5-foot-10 running back also set school career marks during Saturday's game with 3,913 rushing yards and 49 total touchdowns during his time in Tucson.
This is the second time this season Carey was named one of the conference's players of the week, the first was for his play in Arizona's win over Utah on Oct. 19. It's the fifth time a Wildcat has been honored by the Pac-12 Conference this season.
Arizona State's Chris Young was named the Defensive Player of the Week, while UCLA's Ishmael Smith earned Special Teams Player of the Week honors, both for their play in the Sun Devils' 38-33 win in Pasadena.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.