Updated Nov 18, 2013 - 11:35 am
Territorial Cup game to kick off at 7:30 p.m.
The Pac-12 announced Monday the game between Arizona State University and the University of Arizona will be played at 7:30 p.m. on November 30 and be broadcast on the Pac-12 Networks.
This year's game will be played at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe. Last year, in Tucson, Arizona State rallied to pull off a 41-34 upset.
The road team has won each of the last four contests between the two.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.