Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:22 pm
UA running back Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey carried the ball a school-record 40 times for 236 yards, and put the game away with a 44-yard touchdown in the final minutes of the 11-point victory.
The reigning NCAA rushing leader has run for at least 128 yards in all five appearances he's made in 2013 and leads the country in rushing yards per game (161.0).
With the honor, the junior back becomes the third UA player to receive one of the conference's three weekly awards in 2013. Junior safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant (Defensive Player of the Week) and senior kicker Jake Smith (Special Teams Player of the Week) were the program's two other recipients this season.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.