Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:22 pm
UA running back Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey carried the ball a school-record 40 times for 236 yards, and put the game away with a 44-yard touchdown in the final minutes of the 11-point victory.
The reigning NCAA rushing leader has run for at least 128 yards in all five appearances he's made in 2013 and leads the country in rushing yards per game (161.0).
With the honor, the junior back becomes the third UA player to receive one of the conference's three weekly awards in 2013. Junior safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant (Defensive Player of the Week) and senior kicker Jake Smith (Special Teams Player of the Week) were the program's two other recipients this season.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.