Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:22 pm
UA running back Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey carried the ball a school-record 40 times for 236 yards, and put the game away with a 44-yard touchdown in the final minutes of the 11-point victory.
The reigning NCAA rushing leader has run for at least 128 yards in all five appearances he's made in 2013 and leads the country in rushing yards per game (161.0).
With the honor, the junior back becomes the third UA player to receive one of the conference's three weekly awards in 2013. Junior safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant (Defensive Player of the Week) and senior kicker Jake Smith (Special Teams Player of the Week) were the program's two other recipients this season.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.