Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:22 pm
UA running back Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey carried the ball a school-record 40 times for 236 yards, and put the game away with a 44-yard touchdown in the final minutes of the 11-point victory.
The reigning NCAA rushing leader has run for at least 128 yards in all five appearances he's made in 2013 and leads the country in rushing yards per game (161.0).
With the honor, the junior back becomes the third UA player to receive one of the conference's three weekly awards in 2013. Junior safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant (Defensive Player of the Week) and senior kicker Jake Smith (Special Teams Player of the Week) were the program's two other recipients this season.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.