Arizona safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant earns conference honor
The shutout, which was the second of the Rich Rodriguez era, was due in no small part to the play of junior safety Tra'Mayne Bondurant, who tallied seven tackles and two interceptions -- one of which he returned for a touchdown.
Bondurant's effort was good enough to earn him the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honor for Week 1.
Last season, as a sophomore, Bondurant registered 74 total tackles -- including 11.5 for a loss -- as well as three interceptions, 12 pass breakups and three forced fumbles.
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.