Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Wildcats take on soldiers at Fort Huachuca's Warrior Skills course
The Warrior Skills Course at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista is an obstacle course featuring wall climbing, hurdles and ditch traversing and, to conclude coach Rich Rodriguez's camp, the Wildcats took on the base's most athletic soldiers in a race across it.
The video below doesn't make it clear who, exactly, won the contest, but it does feature stellar highlights of Wildcats football players dominating non-football athletic activity.
Note: Despite the description from the Arizona Wildcats official YouTube channel, the uniformed military members competing in the video below are in the Army branch of the U.S. Military. They are not Marines, as the article stated before this change was made.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.