Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Wildcats take on soldiers at Fort Huachuca's Warrior Skills course
The Warrior Skills Course at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista is an obstacle course featuring wall climbing, hurdles and ditch traversing and, to conclude coach Rich Rodriguez's camp, the Wildcats took on the base's most athletic soldiers in a race across it.
The video below doesn't make it clear who, exactly, won the contest, but it does feature stellar highlights of Wildcats football players dominating non-football athletic activity.
Note: Despite the description from the Arizona Wildcats official YouTube channel, the uniformed military members competing in the video below are in the Army branch of the U.S. Military. They are not Marines, as the article stated before this change was made.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.