Updated Aug 2, 2013 - 11:49 am
Tour of new Arizona Wildcats football facility
The Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which was being built during the 2012 campaign, is complete. The football team has moved in to its new digs, and they are pretty impressive.
Furthermore, the field on which the Wildcats will play is also different, as the natural grass surface has been replaced with Field Turf. A watermark saying "Bear Down" stretches across the middle of the field.
The school gave members of the media a tour of the new digs Thursday in Tucson, and here are some pictures from the afternoon.
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.