Updated Jul 29, 2013 - 9:39 pm
Report: Former Chaparral quarterback Connor Brewer transferring to Arizona
According to Jason Jewell of 24/7 Sports, Brewer plans to transfer to the University of Arizona.
Brewer, the only quarterback in Arizona history to win three high school state championships, redshirted his freshman year at Texas in 2012 and was granted his unconditional release June 10.
Over his final three seasons at Chaparral, Brewer led the Firebirds to a 41-2 record and threw for 7,574 yards and a state-record 100 touchdowns.
The former high school All-American becomes the second Chaparral player to transfer to UA this offseason, joining wide receiver/punt returner Davonte Neal.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.