Updated Jul 30, 2013 - 6:59 am
Arizona and Arizona State both receive votes to win Pac-12 South in CBSSports.com's Preseason Poll
The website had eight of their analysts predict how each conference in the FCS would shape up.
Arizona and Arizona State both received some love atop the Pac-12 South, with two analysts predicting the Sun Devils to win the division and another handing the Wildcats a first place vote.
Outside of the first place votes, ASU and UA were pretty consistent in their range of finishes.
The Sun Devils were either second or third, with one fourth place finish and the Wildcats were fourth by everyone else with the exception of a fifth place finish.
The one analyst that had UA finishing higher then fourth was Tom Fornelli, who used his first place vote for the Wildcats. Fornelli was also the lone writer to place ASU lower than third.
UCLA received four first place votes (the most in the South division), while crosstown rival USC was given one first place vote.
In the Pac-12 North, there seemed to be more of an agreement by the writers on the two top teams.
Oregon and Stanford, in some combination, were predicted to finish either first or second with the Cardinal receiving a division-high five first place votes compared to Oregon's three.
The lone unanimous vote for the entire Pac-12 conference was the placement of Colorado at the bottom of the South division.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?