Updated Jul 30, 2013 - 6:59 am
Arizona and Arizona State both receive votes to win Pac-12 South in CBSSports.com's Preseason Poll
The website had eight of their analysts predict how each conference in the FCS would shape up.
Arizona and Arizona State both received some love atop the Pac-12 South, with two analysts predicting the Sun Devils to win the division and another handing the Wildcats a first place vote.
Outside of the first place votes, ASU and UA were pretty consistent in their range of finishes.
The Sun Devils were either second or third, with one fourth place finish and the Wildcats were fourth by everyone else with the exception of a fifth place finish.
The one analyst that had UA finishing higher then fourth was Tom Fornelli, who used his first place vote for the Wildcats. Fornelli was also the lone writer to place ASU lower than third.
UCLA received four first place votes (the most in the South division), while crosstown rival USC was given one first place vote.
In the Pac-12 North, there seemed to be more of an agreement by the writers on the two top teams.
Oregon and Stanford, in some combination, were predicted to finish either first or second with the Cardinal receiving a division-high five first place votes compared to Oregon's three.
The lone unanimous vote for the entire Pac-12 conference was the placement of Colorado at the bottom of the South division.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.