Updated May 24, 2013 - 2:22 pm
Arizona will not play UNLV in Glendale this season
Reports circulated that the team's road date with UNLV, which is scheduled for September 7, would be moved from Vegas to Glendale. According to UA Athletic Director Greg Byrne, that won't be happening.
We were excited about moving the UNLV game to PHX & wish it could have happened for our team & fans. We do understand UNLV's position.— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) May 24, 2013
The rest of Arizona's non-conference schedule includes home dates vs. Northern Arizona and the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.