Updated Mar 7, 2013 - 9:30 am
Arizona Wildcats to open football season on August 30
Arizona's football season will kick off a day sooner than originally planned, as it was announced Wednesday the season opener against Northern Arizona University was moved to Friday, August 30.
The game was originally scheduled to be played on August 31.
Game time will be either 7:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
Arizona Wildcats Football News
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.