Updated Jan 10, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Arizona Wildcats 2013 football schedule released
The Pac-12's 2013 football schedule was released Thursday, and Arizona's is as follows:
Aug. 31 vs. Northern Arizona
Sept. 7 at UNLV
Sept. 14 vs. UTSA
Sept. 28 at Washington
Oct. 10 at USC
Oct. 19 vs. Utah
Oct. 26 at Colorado
Nov. 2 at California
Nov. 9 vs. UCLA
Nov. 16 vs. Washington State
Nov. 23 vs. Oregon
Nov. 30 at Arizona State
The October 10 matchup at USC will be played on a Thursday.
The Wildcats will not play Stanford or Oregon State this season, but will welcome both California and Washington State back to their schedule.
As for how the schedule looks, the Wildcats will follow what should be a fairly easy non-conference slate with a tough stretch of Pac-12 games. Four road contests in five tries will give a good idea of how good the team is, and if Arizona can survive that stretch could be poised for a strong finish.
You can take a look at Arizona State's 2013 schedule by clicking here.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.