Updated Jan 10, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Arizona Wildcats 2013 football schedule released
The Pac-12's 2013 football schedule was released Thursday, and Arizona's is as follows:
Aug. 31 vs. Northern Arizona
Sept. 7 at UNLV
Sept. 14 vs. UTSA
Sept. 28 at Washington
Oct. 10 at USC
Oct. 19 vs. Utah
Oct. 26 at Colorado
Nov. 2 at California
Nov. 9 vs. UCLA
Nov. 16 vs. Washington State
Nov. 23 vs. Oregon
Nov. 30 at Arizona State
The October 10 matchup at USC will be played on a Thursday.
The Wildcats will not play Stanford or Oregon State this season, but will welcome both California and Washington State back to their schedule.
As for how the schedule looks, the Wildcats will follow what should be a fairly easy non-conference slate with a tough stretch of Pac-12 games. Four road contests in five tries will give a good idea of how good the team is, and if Arizona can survive that stretch could be poised for a strong finish.
You can take a look at Arizona State's 2013 schedule by clicking here.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.