Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:37 pm
Arizona Wildcats to have new uniforms in 2013
According to Anthony Gimino's Wildcat Report, there will be small changes to the team's look.
"I guess it's a little bit different look, but it's not a whole lot different. I mean, it's not drastic," Rodriguez recently told TucsonCitizen.com.
Arizona hasn't released details or pictures of the new design, and Rodriguez said he wanted to show the players before discussing it.
"It's not something that you would be like, ‘Sheesh, that's completely off the wall,'" Rodriguez said.
The Wildcats debuted a pair of new helmets in 2012, adding both copper and red to the traditional white and blue. Arizona had enough options to where it could wear a different look in each of its 13 games.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.