Updated Dec 20, 2012 - 5:25 pm
UA promotes former Chaparral coach Charlie Ragle
Ragle will replace Spencer Leftwich, who left the team and is expected to take a job on UTEP's coaching staff. Billy Kirelawich, who was an operations coordinator in 2012, will move into the role of assistant director of operations.
"From the bottom of my heart, I'm so grateful and appreciative to Rich Rodriguez for giving me the opportunity to work with him and our staff at Arizona," Leftwich said in a press release. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Tucson and the success we had this year. This is an opportunity, to get my whole family together, that I just couldn't pass up."
Ragle joined Rich Rodriguez's staff before last season
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.