Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 3:35 pm
Rich Rodriguez: 'Life is good at the U of A'
His team surpassed all expectations by winning eight games, and following a Gildan New Mexico Bowl victory, the coach was, not surprisingly, pleased with the decision he made last November to take the Arizona job.
"This is a great place, I'm extremely happy, the family's happy," Rodriguez told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday.
Rodriguez said his children are doing well in school and said "life is good at the U of A" for the Rodriguez clan.
Rodriguez signed a five-year, $9.55 million contract to coach the Wildcats last November, and it's doubtful the deal will be reworked quite yet. However, if he continues to have success in the Old Pueblo, he may ultimately get his wish.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?