Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 3:35 pm
Rich Rodriguez: 'Life is good at the U of A'
His team surpassed all expectations by winning eight games, and following a Gildan New Mexico Bowl victory, the coach was, not surprisingly, pleased with the decision he made last November to take the Arizona job.
"This is a great place, I'm extremely happy, the family's happy," Rodriguez told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday.
Rodriguez said his children are doing well in school and said "life is good at the U of A" for the Rodriguez clan.
Rodriguez signed a five-year, $9.55 million contract to coach the Wildcats last November, and it's doubtful the deal will be reworked quite yet. However, if he continues to have success in the Old Pueblo, he may ultimately get his wish.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.