Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 11:02 am
Ka'Deem Carey named an AP First-Team All-American
Carey is the 11th Arizona player to be named a consensus All-American, though he's the first offensive player to do so. He's the school's first honoree since defensive back Antoine Cason in 2007.
Carey, who tallied 1,757 yards and 20 touchdowns on the ground, also caught 33 passes for 288 yards and one score.
The sophomore ranks seventh in the country in all-purpose yards per game and leads the nation in total yards from scrimmage.
The AP honor is the seventh first-team All-America honor Carey has received, as it joins those from CBSSports.com, Athlon Sports, Scout.com/FOXSportsNEXT.com, The Sporting News, the Walter Camp Football Foundation and Lindy's Sports.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.