Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 10:25 am
2013 Pac-12 opponents announced, Arizona to miss Stanford, Oregon State
Each team played the rest of the conference in a round robin-style schedule, leading to an obvious and uncontested champion at the end of the year.
After all, everyone played a similar schedule, so what would there be to complain about?
Then Colorado and Utah came in and messed things up.
The addition of the two schools caused a shakeup in the scheduling, with each school now missing two from the other division.
For Arizona, that meant no dates with California and Washington State the last two years.
Next year they'll welcome both of those schools back onto the docket, but at the expense of both Oregon State and Stanford.
ESPN.com's Ted Miller broke down the conference opponents for every Pac-12 school, and here's what he had for the Wildcats:
Home: ORE, UCLA, UTAH, WSU.
Away: ASU, CAL, COLO, USC, WASH
Miss: Oregon State, Stanford
Both Oregon State and Stanford are top-25 teams this year, so Arizona looks to have caught a break this season with regards to conference scheduling.
The Wildcats were already slated to visit UNLV and host the University of Texas San Antonio as part of the out of the non-conference schedule.
In comparison, Arizona State will not play Oregon or California next season.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.