2013 Pac-12 opponents announced, Arizona to miss Stanford, Oregon State
Each team played the rest of the conference in a round robin-style schedule, leading to an obvious and uncontested champion at the end of the year.
After all, everyone played a similar schedule, so what would there be to complain about?
Then Colorado and Utah came in and messed things up.
The addition of the two schools caused a shakeup in the scheduling, with each school now missing two from the other division.
For Arizona, that meant no dates with California and Washington State the last two years.
Next year they'll welcome both of those schools back onto the docket, but at the expense of both Oregon State and Stanford.
ESPN.com's Ted Miller broke down the conference opponents for every Pac-12 school, and here's what he had for the Wildcats:
Home: ORE, UCLA, UTAH, WSU.
Away: ASU, CAL, COLO, USC, WASH
Miss: Oregon State, Stanford
Both Oregon State and Stanford are top-25 teams this year, so Arizona looks to have caught a break this season with regards to conference scheduling.
The Wildcats were already slated to visit UNLV and host the University of Texas San Antonio as part of the out of the non-conference schedule.
In comparison, Arizona State will not play Oregon or California next season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a