Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 3:39 pm
Ka'Deem Carey named First Team All-Pac-12
Carey, who has tallied 1,757 rushing yards on the season, is averaging 6.4 yards per attempt. He's scored 20 touchdowns on the ground along with another one via the air.
Carey is the first Arizona running back since Clarence Farmer in 2001 to be named to the First Team, and he did so in a season where he broke Trung Candidate's single-season school rushing record of 1,602 yards.
He also broke the Pac-12 and UA single-game rushing records with a 366-yard performance against Colorado on November 10.
Carey topped the 100-yard mark in nine of 12 games, and scored at least one rushing touchdown in all but one contest.
While Carey was named to the First Team, Arizona quarterback Matt Scott and receiver Austin Hill each earned second-team honors.
Scott, a senior, passed for 3,238 yards and 24 touchdowns while also rushing for 485 yards and five touchdowns. He ranked second in the Pac-12 in total passing yards, and threw multiple touchdown passes in eight of the 10 games he played in.
Hill, a sophomore, ranks second in the Pac-12 and ninth nationally in total receiving yards with 1,189 on 73 receptions. He caught nine touchdown passes.
Arizona receiver Dan Buckner, linebacker Jake Fischer, center Kyle Quinn and safety Jared Tevis were named Pac-12 Honorable Mention.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.